An exciting Operations Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global full-service provider of fastening solutions in automotive parts around the world based in Samut Prakarn, Thailand. Reporting directly to the APAC Managing Director, Expat who based in Europe. This is a role for an operations manager who has strategic point of view, entrepreneur spirit, commercial skill as well as able to manage and work day-to-day operations together with the team.
About the Operations Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for warehouse and logistics management, material and inventory management, and take the lead of business development role. You will also be a representative of the company in Thailand as the role is top level in Thailand branch. The salary range for this role is competitive plus other benefits.
- Take care of the day to day management of the branch and coach team to align with company standard
- Manage and safeguard customer relations and satisfaction concerning supply chain
- Manage, organise and optimise warehouse and logistics processes
- Manage materials and monitor stock levels and accuracy together with the material planners
- Benchmark, negotiate, and select local service suppliers with the goal of optimisation
- Define, implement and realise the operational plan and measure and report the status
- Escalate market and organisational needs and opportunities to corporate level and work on continuous improvement projects to adapt to the changing and challenging environment
- Support other functions such as human resource as a branch representative
To succeed in the Operations Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field
- At least five years work experience of management level in warehouse and logistics focusing on automotive trading industry
- Make it happen mindset, strong analytical, organisational skills, and able to lead and coach the team
- Proven ability to work under pressure, planning, and people management skills
- High level of proficiency in English and Thai (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
- Proven ability in MS Office especially Excel, ERP system
- Flexibility in working time and working schedule
- Living area in or close to Samut Prakarn is preferable
This automotive parts distributor has an outstanding reputation in its field. Fasten connect innovative engineering with purchasing and logistics to offer its clients a one-stop-shop partner in fastening technology to maximise cost-savings and process improvements, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. The culture focuses on entrepreneurial in international environment. If you are confident and looking for passionate, this is the new challenge.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Operations Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
An exciting Operations Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global full-service provider of fastening solutions in automotive parts around the world based in Samut Prakarn, Thailand. Reporting directly to the APAC Managing Director, Expat who based in Europe ...