- Being part of Management team, demonstrate leadership
- F&A team development and building team engagement
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Able to analysis business, has short-term /long term view on business
- Able to provide MD recommendation to pilot business to achieve the objective
- Provide consultancy to Marketing /Sales team, on their business objective.
- Able to turn-off the pipe when business off-take.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
- Maintain the chart of accounts/ orderly accounting filing system/ system of controls over accounting transactions
- Budgeting / quarterly forecast and monthly PNL estimation .
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings Manages the Marketing departments.
- Bachelor in Accounting/Finance or any related filed.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Accounting/Business Finance from international Trading company, experience from Consumer Electrical, Electrical Appliance is highly desirable
- CPA holder
- Experience in using ERP, SAP
- Have a good commercial knowledge mind-set, like to work with front-line, able to work easily with commercial team
- Excellent in figures/number and good level of computer skill.
- Business efficiency improvement back ground
- Highly energetic, passion for business improvement and dynamic
- Familiar in dealing with Retail business expense control, C/N ,and commercial returns
- Good command in English.
คุณสมบัติพื้นฐาน ประเภทของงาน : งานประจำ จำนวน : ไม่ระบุ เพศ : ชาย/หญิง เงินเดือน(บาท) : ขึ้นอยู่กับคุณสมบัติและประสบการณ์ ประสบการณ์ : 15 - 18 ปี สถานที่ : กรุงเทพและปริมณฑล การศึกษา : ปริญญาตรีหรือปริญญาโท เกี่ยวกับบริษัท KTI Consultants is the independent executive search firm based in Bangkok, Thailand. We deliver professional recruitment and executive search solutions to clients. We help our clients attract, select, develop, engage and retain the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are flexible, resourceful and adaptable, proactively delivering recruitment and business solutions as and when required.
ชื่อผู้ติดต่อ : KTI ที่อยู่ : C.P. Tower 3, Level 4, Room 422, No.34 Phaya Thai Rd., Thung Phayathai, Ratchatevee, Bangkok 10400 โฮมเพจ : http://www.kticonsultants.com