Our client is leading an Engineering technology company. They are currently looking for an IT Project Management Officer.
The IT Project Management Officer will join a global transformation project team and lead the end-to-end project life cycle of Siemens Energy Thailand cloud-based infrastructure essential systems, collaborate with our technical team in Germany to perform the tasks of coordinating the migration and implementation project phases according to the master plan. The incumbent will take on a leading role within the organization and manage project-related support matters to ensure business continuity and availability of all systems but not limited to specialized functional administration tasks and ensure the success of collaboration within the team.
- Administering everyday workflow of all implementation processes and provide technical support to all associates.
- Coordinating with the team to resolve all issues within required timeframe and recommend appropriate changes to all policies and procedures and evaluate all implementation for team.
- Monitoring all implementation requests and administer staff working and assist team and senior implementation managers and provide required coaching for same.
- Evaluating all management information reports and ensure achievement of all team objectives and provide support to senior implementation manager.
- Evaluating all processes and provide technical support to all senior implementation managers and establish all client configuration requirements.
- Collaborating with system integration team and ensure compliance to all client requirements and provide appropriate training to clients and ensure efficient implementation of all systems.
- Developing all processes and tools for customer implementation lifecycle and identify all defects and provide an efficient interface with all marketing and technical departments.
- Maintaining all project plans and ensure compliance to timeframe and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or other relevant/equivalent degrees.
- 5+ years of direct experience in IT Management, Project Management within an international or multinational environment.
- Strong knowledge with hardware, software, network infrastructure and cloud technology.
- Exposure to MS Azure / Teams / SharePoint, Yammer, Office365, Active Directory, SAP, Identify & Access Management (advantageous).
- Ability to use Project Management tracking and monitoring tools and follow project management methodologies; Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Experience in working in international teams or with overseas teams in managing Project, Team, Conflict, Time, Stakeholders, Users and Cost.
- Strong command of English communication (written/verbal).