Our client is a global leader in automotive products manufacturing.Responsibilities:
Production Planner/Material Planner report to Supply Chain Manager. Main duties are to prepare production planning and Material Requirement planning, as follows:
- Coordinating with customers, preparing production plans, and working with the production team to ensure on-time delivery.
- Monitoring optimum FG inventory.
- Solving problems about shipments with Forwarders.
- Preparing Material Planning (MRP) Issue material requirement to suppliers.
- Following up on material delivery with suppliers. Ensure material supply continuity and material inventory.
- Solving problems with suppliers, forwarder and Quality team to avoid material shortage.
- Male or Female and age between 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business, Supply Chain, or related areas.
- At least 5 years of experience in Production planning and/ or Material planning in automotive manufacturing is a plus.
- Excellent in MS Excel and experienced in ERP system would be preferred.
- Good spoken and written English.