- Performing Vibration analysis of plant machinery by acquiring vibration data using Bently Nevada online as well as offline diagnostics equipment.
- Evaluating and conveying machinery condition of rotating and reciprocating machinery at plants such as: Petrochemical, Refinery, Power, Cement, Mining, Hydro by knowing vibration and machine performance, operational and maintenance data and customer communications.
- Performing installations, commissioning, and troubleshooting of Bently Nevada Hardware and Software Products and Solutions at customer locations.
- Performing balancing for rotating machines such as motor, axial compressor, gas and steam turbine generator units.
- Installing and optimizing Bently Nevada’s asset condition monitoring and optimization software’s and work with customers closely so that they realize full benefits of these products.
- Prepare timely and accurate technical reports to professional standards for customer action and maintain records for future reference & driving customer satisfaction through commitment to quality.
- Liaising effectively with team leader for meeting service team’s metrics such as operating plans, SAP time records, maintenance, job planning and execution.
- Implementing, conducting fieldwork in compliance and adhering to Health, Safety and Environmental policies and applicable regulations at all work sites.
- Providing occasional support to sales and service teams in preparation of service scope and other relevant technical communications with customers.
For Thai Nationality only