Our client is a leading technology solution provider to Thailand Cement and Aggregate Industry.
- Handling all aspects of cash management and banking.
- Controlling and monitoring customer aging and credit risk.
- Monitoring and implementing operational process improvement for collection and payment activities.
- Forecasting and managing cash flow to meet timely cash requirements.
- Managing the treasury function and managing risk for all foreign transactions.
- Handling forward contracts and dealing with the bank for credit facilities.
- Negotiating with banking and finance institutions to maximize benefits for the company.
- Preparing and monitoring the actual results of operations and spending against the budget.
- Providing advice to management teams related to financial risk management and quality improvement.
- Supervising a Finance team and monitoring them to achieve their KPIs.
- Developing and designing the company’s risk management program.
- Age between 35 - 45 years old.
- At least 5 years of experience credit control and treasury with management level from trading or manufacturing company.
- Proficiency in Excel, SAP or Oracle is a plus.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.