Contract type: Permanent
Location: Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong
Contact details: Benchamat Phudthiradvittaya (Ben) (063-535-8037)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job published: about 10 hours ago
- Female, age 28 - 40 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy / General
- At least 3 years working experiences in manufacturing industry companies.
- Experiences in contact to bank would be advantages.
- Experiences in SAP software would be advantages.
- Knowledge of Thai tax law, Revenue code would be advantages
- Fair command for both written and spoken English.
- Leadership & management skill.
- Preparation Payment Voucher, Receipt Voucher, Journal Voucher & Petty Cash Voucher and review accuracy document supporting.
- Accounting transaction process into ERP system.
- Account Receivable / Tax Invoice / Receipt / Payments.
- Perform general ledger and bank reconciliation.
- Perform cash flow statement (based on weekly & monthly).
- Fixed asset physical counting and control tag asset no.
- Perform tax matter i.e. withholding tax certification, Vat report and tax filing.
- Perform physical Inventories and adjustment stock variance.
- Assist in the operation Financial report, adjustment and closing entries.
- Assist in analysis and interpretation of accounting record.
- Assist to prepare management accounting report.
- Liaison with external parties i.e. auditor, government agency, customer and supplier.
- Other duties as assigned by Accountant & Finance manager time to time.