Contract type: Permanent
Contact details: Thammarong Ondeesawad (Michael) (066-097-2941)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job published: about 1 hour ago
- Provide real value addition for Custom clearance to organization for both Import and Local.
- Proceed all activities related with Customs or any government departments.
- Handling for all import-export processes such as due to freight forwarding, shipping, transportation, etc.
- Preparing documents for clear shipment and customer.
- Planning and scheduling the shipment of goods from/to overseas locations.
- Ensuring all documentation/certification is completed and valid.
- Ensuring that all customs documentation is completed.
- Thai National, Male or Female, Age not over 35 years
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or equivalent working experience
- Experience from Freight Forwarding & Logistic business and clearance
- Knowledge of Customs Laws and regulations such as HS Commodity Code Determination, Country of Origin regulations or any permit declaration related
- Over 5 years' experience of handling import/export processes and operations in accuracy shipping documents checker
- Full of energy, positivity, proactive and flexible personality
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skills with all parties related
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Good English language skills
- Good PC skills in MS Office
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Hard-working personality