Welcome to the FUCHS Group, the world’s number one independent manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities of whole industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. More than 5,000 employees look closer, dig deeper and think further to create innovations and develop markets. That is what drives and connects us. We encourage our employees to expand their potential and grow together with us. Explore your specialties by joining us asDIVISION MANAGER (INDUSTRIAL) NEXT POSSIBLE START DATE | BANGKOK
In this position you report to the Managing Director of FUCHS Thailand.
To profitably market products and successfully manage the sales force within the assigned geographic region, you would:
- Effectively direct, lead and manage a team of sales representatives to promote the sale of high – performance lubricants (MWF, Corrosion Preventives, Oils & Greases).
- Work closely with sales team to develop and execute strategies to increase business and market share.
- Take responsibility for annual business planning, budgeting, and reporting.
- Create high quality relationships with customers and distributors to maintain and expand customer base and to identify new business opportunities.
- Handle customer complaints effectively to maintain service levels and product quality.
- Receive and indent orders, liaise with technical, commercial and logistics team to ensure orders are processed and delivered on time.
- Drive the team to achieve sales targets and monitor closely the performance of all team members to achieve set objectives. Coach and motivate them to achieve peak performance.
- Close co-operation with internal and external stakeholders, including Heads of Global Business Segments, Product Managers and Regional Team to reach strategic targets.
QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's in Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical / Industrial). MBA in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 8 & above years of experience preferably in selling high – end lubricants, chemicals, machinery industries.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and the local language.
- Proficient in MS Office and ideally SAP or similar applications.
- Good commercial acumen, self – driven, results – oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Strong General Management and demonstrated Leadership Skills.
- Able to travel extensively within assigned territory.
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX.