The leading brand of its business, truly international and well-established in Thailand.
- Consolidate the financial results.
- Deliver financial reporting and of the logistics cost in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support cost improvement initiatives.
- Develop financial estimation for total logistics cost.
- Perform variance analysis between actual and forecast, drive the team to reach the financial target.
- Follow up on overall operating expenses.
- Work closely with logistics and other functions in order to optimize cost performance.
- Minimize the investments and the logistic cost of the business.
- Develop, implement and maintain common financial processes.
- Perform the financial analysis to support/influence decisions makers.
- Ensure compliance and control are comply with the group policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance and/or any related field.
- 7+ years of experience in Business Controller or Financial Planning and Analysis, preferably from manufacturing or logistics business.
- Fluent in Thai and English.
- Good communication skills and able to translate data into business information, advance analytical and presentation skills.
- Familiar with ERP (SAP and Oracle are preferred).
What's on Offer
Contact: Paweena Punyaritjaroen Quote job ref: 4162840 +66 2 012 5034
- Attractive salary package and benefits depends on the candidate experience.