Or client is one of the leading manufacturers of power generations/ transmissions products with its presence across the globe and their employees are more than 20,000 people worldwide.
- Lead cross function oracle project team members and partner with functional leaders and IT Oracle subject expert to make sure Oracle go live as plan.
- Provide training to all users before go live so all the users are able to use oracle to run the business.
- Have a deep understanding of manufacturing operations, process and system to provide insights for plant optimisation during the implementation phase.
The Successful Applicant
- Communication in English and Thai are mandatory
- Strong experience in Oracle/ERP system
- Experience in ERP implementation
- At least 7 years of experience in Operations/Manufacturing/Engineering/Quality/Production/Continuous Improvement with multinational manufacturing company
- Strong project management skill
- Leadership skills
What's on Offer
Contact: Janejira Pannavatkulthon Quote job ref: 4163427 +66 2012 5036
- Competitive compensation package
- Career development opportunities