Our client is a luxury lifestyle group with high-end dining outlets in APAC and art galleries in Hong Kong, Los Angeles, and most recently Bangkok. They are a small-sized company that give employees full ownership of their work and are fueled by connections and positive attitudes. They just recently set up their base in Thailand and are looking to expand the team.
- Coordinates with warehouse, forwarders, internal & external customers to ensure timely execution of shipment to customers
- Subject matter expertise of incoterms
- Purchase order processing & receiving import shipment
- Prepare and raise purchase orders and order schedules
- Generate Invoices/DO for daily deliveries
- Updates import/export shipments details on a regular basis.
- Verifies freight invoices, maintain proper filling of the various shipping related forms/documentations for traceability & audit purposes.
- Knowledge of international shipping permit
- Liaise with local & overseas suppliers
- Liaise with appointed forwarders & couriers
- Inventory Check
- Provide customer service, coordination and admin support to sales department
- Adhoc admin duties
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's deegree or higher in Logistics, Supply Chain or related subjects.
- At least 8 years of experience in Logistics, Shipping, Import/Export or related positions.
- Experience within the Luxury industry or specialty products.
- Strong willingness to learn with good attitude.
- Able to use Microsoft office, Excel (advanced) program.
- Experience in Software ERP required.
- Advanced English communication skills.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Leading Organisation
Contact: Paam Yanaranop Quote job ref: 4162290 +662 012 5039