Our client is a global leader of an aluminum manufacturing company. They are now looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their team.Responsibilities:
- Managing all main areas of finance that include Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly reporting.
- Handling cash management and other day-to-day routines related to finance.
- Reviewing and ensuring a monthly payment (AP), collection (AP), and monthly tax submission deadlines are met.
- Being responsible for the funding of the company from banks and financial institutions.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting forecast future trends.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience more than 5-8 years in a senior or management level in finance career path.
- Most Preferred background from manufacturing companies and related ERP system (SAP).
- English skills in both written and spoken for work.