YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To operate Field Production Data seasonal workers, enter and provide farm input to Field Production Team.
- To summarize and update all field data such as field cost.
- To control and keep important document into the field center file for support the company to meet production goals.
- To provide, control and prepare all field document form, stationary and office supply for support field in Production Location follow by field budget.
- To control cost directly.
- To follow and participates HSE policies.
- To reinforce teamwork to have a goodness attitude to do their good job to meet target.
- To do the other job follow the company, Field Production Data Technician (Senior) and Field Production Manager assigned
WHO YOU ARE
- Female/Male above 20 years old
- High Vocational Certificate or higher
- Able to travel and work in upcountry region
- At least 1-3 years experience in agricultural business and database.
- At least 1-year experience in SAP
- Strong in Collaborates and customer focus
- Strong in Plan & Aligns