PRTR IT Division is looking for an IT Manager with experience in the manufacturing industry to be part of a large group of companies. The company produces materials for the textile industry. You will lead the company’s IT team as well as collaborate with other companies within the group to align IT strategies.
- Managing the budget for IT operation and investments.
- Managing, maintaining, and obtaining IT Assets and operations; equipment, hardware, licensing, network, security, software, and systems as it relates to business needs.
- Evaluating, monitoring, and recommending IT solutions for the company’s business process.
- Providing support to users such as resolving issues, training, etc.
- Managing IT projects through collaboration with internal and external teams.
- A Thai national with a Degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the IT field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management role.
- Have experience working in a factory or in the manufacturing field.
- Experience with ERP implementation, updates, and roll-outs.
- Have experience with manufacturing business process and its relevant IT tools.
- Ability to work in Angthong Province.
- Good English communications; experience reporting to a foreigner is a plus.