- Our client is an American multinational conglomerate with toy, board game, and media assets, headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. They own the trademarks and products of Kenner, Parker Brothers, and Milton Bradley, among others. They are looking to boost their committed team with an Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist (based in Bangkok, Thailand).
- The Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist provide financial, clerical and administrative service to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control and ensuring that a systematic credit control processes are in place for business to receive prompt payments.
- Timely collection of monies due by contacting the customers via phone, email and written correspondence.
- Research and resolve customers’ claims.
- Cash allocation and application.
- Process and issue credit memo if necessary.
- Working in conjunction with the credit manager / head to ensure proper application of customer remittance.
- Update credit limit / terms in system.
- Credit release.
- Assist in annual review exercise.
- Customer master opening and maintenance.
- Maintaining customer trading term agreement for record and provision.
- Pricing update in system, including discount.
- Financial net sales calculation.
- Sales allowance tracking.
- AR aging analysis.
- Prepare and maintain customer’s monthly reconciliation if required.
- Assisting the Company with any projects as assigned.
- Participations in the implementation of process improvement initiatives and in any projects / activities as assigned by Management.
- At least Degree in Finance and Accounting / Commerce or equivalent
- Min. 3-4 years of business experience in accounting / financial analysis role
- Knowledge of / use of SAP system
- Experience in a shared service or business process outsourcing engagement will be an added advantage
- Hands on knowledge of accounts receivable processes
- Comfortable operating in a quick paced, changing environment
- Above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks executed on time
- Manages multiple priorities and tight deadlines independently
- Experience in a high product volume, fast paced business environment
Specialization : Finance / Accounting
Type of Employment : Permanent
Minimum Experience : 3 Years