- Initiate and innovate improvement and development projects using appliable technologies available in the market to ensure that processes (manufacturing, test, NPI, or any others) are most efficient. This may include environmental improvement projects.
- Engineering Solution/Innovation/Initiatives: Able to do followings
- Drive creatively on engineering solutions, innovation, and initiatives using applicable Technology.
- Align to Automation Solutions, Big Data, Machine Learning, and Web-based application.
- Execute the projects in designing, planning, validation and implementation in the defined timeframe.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering: Electronics, IT, Data Engineering, Control, Electrical, Mechatronics, or related fields.
- New graduate with passion is welcome.
- For experienced applicants,
- Min 3 Years of experience in PCBA manufacturing related industries with a sound understanding of manufacturing processes, new product introduction processes, Bills of Material structuring.
- Well understanding on Design for Manufacturing and Assembly.
- Familiarity with costing processes, and cost saving drivers
- Able to keep abreast of new technologies and equipment related to the roles.
- Demonstrate initiative and determination in solving problems and generating ideas.
- Confident and articulate in interpersonal relationships.
- PC literate particularly with Microsoft office and Business systems e.g. Oracle. SAP
- Extensive interfacing/communication with European and USA based organizations in English.
- Understand basic necessary quality system tools - FMEA, Cause-and-Effect Diagram, 6-Sigma, DMAIC
- Understanding to new Technologies such as Robotic, Industrial 4.0, Data engineering, Machine Learning, Web-based application writing, and IT background is a plus point.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321