- Prepare and review tax compliance work (i.e. VAT, SBT, WHT, CIT returns etc.)
- Support on tax audits and respond/resolve issues with Tax Authorities in Thailand.
- Pursue tax saving opportunities and conduct moderate to complex research & analysis for improvements.
- Partner up with sites or businesses to identify and resolve local tax problems.
- Perform tax accounting and its reconciliation based on US/Local GAAP and Regional/Global Tax guideline.
Team up with other countries’ tax organization for local/international tax compliance and problem solving.
Participate in tax projects as and when assigned by the Regional Tax Manager (APAC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5 years’ experience in the areas of Tax (includes of direct and indirect taxes), experience in BOI is a plus.
- Having a good knowledge in Thai Revenue Code
- Experience in SAP is preferred.
Job- Finance -
Primary Location- APAC-Thailand-Bangkok-Bangkok
Education Level- Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status- Contractual
Job Type- Experienced