Our client is the worldwide leading supplier of equipment and services to the packaging industry with more than 120 years of specialist experiences.
- Providing world-class customer support.
- Managing new service intervention and spare parts requests.
- Handling general customer request management.
- Validating and updating customer information and record daily activities.
- Monitoring and managing all customer requests until completion.
- Measuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Managing field service technician’s accommodation/logistics for Thailand and the region.
- Creating service quotations, orders and invoices.
- Being responsible for the payment collection.
- Assisting the local and external service personal as required, etc.
- Female only, Aged 25-35 years old and Bachelor's Degree in Administration or higher in a related field.
- Strong in Microsoft Office especially in Excel.
- At least 2 years in Customer Service, After-Sales Service or Service Coordinator in Manufacturing, Trading or Machine field is a must.
- Good command of English both reading and speaking.
- Good in-service mind, active, work well under pressure and friendly.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.