Our client is a leading electronics manufacturer.
- Supervising the activities of Senior Accountants, Accountants, Analysts, and Accounting Clerks, and leading the preparation of standardized and consolidated financial statements by supporting to company customers.
- Coordinating the timely and accurate preparation of all applicable federal and state returns.
- Coordinating all data related to the accurate completion of appropriate Tax Schedules.
- Evaluating existing areas and inquiring as to new activities.
- Assisting in determining continuing compliance with all relevant law and regulations applicable to the continued favorable tax treatment of tax-exempt indebtedness.
- Ensuring staff expediently issues monthly expense reports to departments and clarifies any questions for operating areas.
- Obtaining, maintaining and managing the complete financial reporting and recordings.
- Ensuring the timely completion of monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting reports.
- Maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls, including but not limited to contract compliance, procurement cards, petty cash, federal grant reporting, unclaimed property, and journal entry approvals.
- Supporting the audit process and ensuring it is completed properly.
- Planning, directing, organizing and scheduling the activities of one or more specialized accounting functions.
- Coordinating the preparation of monthly state and local sales tax returns and annual reports.
- Coordinating IT testing of systems and validating the information from interfaces.
- Preparing and/or directing the preparation of special statistical reports, surveys, and financial analyses.
- Knowledge and understanding of Tax, managerial accounting, and Accounting analysis.
- Familiarity with ERP system, SAP.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, willingness to take an unpopular position based on fact-finding and logical reasoning, as well as provide unbiased recommendations.
- Proactive and self-driven mentality.
- Willing to manage a team if the opportunity arises.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both Thai and English languages.
- Significant skills required in multi-tasking and time management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of internal and external customers
- Thai Nationality.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Financial.
- More than 10 years of experience in Accounting, Tax/ 3-5 years in supervisory.
- Familiarity with ERP system, SAP will be advantaged.
- Familiarity with IFRS or US GAAP
- Familiarity to work in a global organization will be required.