Our client is one of the 10 largest vegetable seed companies in the world. Now, they are looking for a Senior GL Accountant (Accounting Manager) to join their company.
Key Responsibilities and Scope:
- Being responsible for all bellow tasks submitting to country Finance manager on final reviews and analysis.
- Ensuring the accounting entries are made in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and performing the periodic closing of the balance sheet, Income Statement, Cash flow Statement including the statutory financial statement.
- Preparing the monthly reporting both local system (EXACT) and group tool (TM1), and reviewing with country finance manager before submission including OPEX analysis.
- Coordinating with Group functions on Budgeting/Forecast processes according to country Finance manager guide; preparing template with data.
- Guiding/instructing other reporting staff in their roles.
- Reviewing the Account Payable in order to monitor the level of the trade payables in relation to purchases including providing cash planning; Staff expense claims (Local and Expat).
- Reconciling assets acquisition/transfer/disposal according to company Fix Assets policy and calculating the depreciation expenses including annual physical checking.
- Reviewing a monthly Tax review and submitting per Government requirements (VAT PP30, WH Tax PND 3/53/54/36, CIT PND50/51), coordinating with Group Tax manager if any requests.
- Managing the Intercompany transactions (AP, Sales and Service cost charges) balancing to improve cash position.
- Supporting information for Group and Country finance manager requirements.
Reporting Structure and Key Stakeholders
- Reporting to the Finance Controller and Country Finance Head.
- Working closely with sister companies in many countries and other regions of the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in overall accounting 10 years and at least 3 years from Trading/Manufacturing.
- Has background from a multinational company.
- Has experience in implement ERP is preferable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Taxation, TFRS Knowledge is preferable.
- Good attitude.
- Ability to multitask under pressure and committing to deadlines.
- Flexibility and strong contribution to teamwork.
- Good command of English.