Our client is a leading global supplier of automotive products.
- Performing the tasks related to Control Systems, Machines Communications, and Manufacturing Systems in the planned time and cost and required quality.
- Being responsible for the management of all electrical works/electronic programs such as PCS7, S7, IBA reports programs, Keyence Camera, Siemens drive units and all machine by the following machine in order to improve machine for more output and reduce waste rate.
- Managing the Preventive, Corrective maintenance, all project schedule that needs to follow up & assign with all electrical technician, then tracking the work progress must be finished as plan.
- Managing the EE spare parts which use for repair/replacement/upgrade to make sure every part can use in a proper way.
- Handling the daily direct coordination with production to take action to follow up the hot issue, work order, PM schedules, IFE work requesting about the requirement and time to be close work requested from machine owner.
- Following up the works assigned to the team on how the progress and control quality of works and then explaining/handing-over to the machine owner when the job is done.
- Rising up the proposed idea and following up on the project that is done for waste reduction, output quality improvement.
- Providing technical detail about machine and device for ordering to the purchasing team.
- Organizing, managing the SAP PM session about PM, CM, Spare parts and then assign to the technician, following up works, instructing EE team about electronic programs, closed WO analysis on what are the problems and how to make the permanent fixed.
- Ensuring adherence of the Change Management Specification from Engineering products to formally authorize, approve and document all changes of the small, medium or large impact of control systems and Manufacturing systems (software modification management guideline).
- Establishing and maintaining maintenance procedures, conducting machine problem analysis and problem-solving, providing technical knowledge to the team, and, requesting external support from suppliers or colleagues in the company group.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent Engineering field.
- Over 3 years of automation engineering experience in the production industry.
- Able to lead several machine improvement, refurbishment, upgrade, or installation projects.
- Able to works with SIEMENS Program such as AC/ DC drive, PCS7, S5, S7, DCS.
- International team capability.
- Fluent in English.
Our client offers an attractive benefits package including a provident fund, bonus, and a five-day working week, and the opportunity to work for a global company.
Reference Code: AE1100809