1. Collect order (PO) from ADs and distributors and control delivery plans to meet ADs requirements.
2. Coordinate with Productions and Logistics to control deliver all products on a plan.
3. Coordinate with Finance and Credit Dept. for clear sales documents. Problem and overdue from customers.
4. Coordinate with Sale Executive / Sale Coordinator to control delivery plan and payments from customers.
5. Issue Sales documents in SAP.
6. Study regulation, choose appropriate payment term delivery plans for customers.
7. Coordinate with business to confirm, forecast order, and summarize sales report to related department.
8. Follow company policy, quality, and safety.
9. Other assignments from the supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field
- GPAX 2.70 for Bachelor’s degree, and 3.30 for Master’s degree
- 1-2 years of experiences
- Good in English (TOEIC at least 550 is required)
- Good communication and human relation skills, digital skills is a plus
- Be able to use MS Office program, such as Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Able to work at Navanakorn Industrial Estate
คุณสมบัติพื้นฐาน ประเภทของงาน : งานประจำ จำนวน : 1 อัตรา เพศ : ไม่ระบุ เงินเดือน(บาท) : สามารถเจรจาต่อรองได้ ประสบการณ์ : 1 - 2 ปี สถานที่ : ปทุมธานี การศึกษา : ปริญญาตรีหรือสูงกว่า คณะ : บัญชี คณะ : การบัญชีและการจัดการ คณะ : บริหารธุรกิจ คณะ : เศรษฐศาสตร์ สวัสดิการ
Medical welfare for employees, family, and parents Accident insurance Employee uniform pay Shuttle bus service (round-trip) Fuel allowance (in case of using your own personal car) Overtime pay Annual bonus Vacation days Credit union for employees Provident fund Master’s degree scholarships in Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration and Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) Scholarships for employee’s child Special privilege for taking loan to buy a residence from members' banks Privilege for getting some special prices for buying company’s products.
SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co.,Ltd. is a joint venture between Kubota Corporation Japan and The Siam Cement PLC. (SCG). Commencing operations on August 2, 2010 with a current registered capital of 3,114 million baht. Our vision are enhancing business potential, commitment to be the leader of agricultural machinery in Asia and strengthen our leasdership in the development of sustainable agriculture.
- July 28, 1978 established The Siam Kubota Diesel Co.,Ltd. To manufacture and sell products under the brand "KUBOTA" and "TRA CHANG". Later changed its name to The Siam Kubota Industry Co.,Ltd.
- April 7, 2006 established Siam Kubota Leasing Co.,Ltd. to business in hire-purchase for Thai farmers.
- September 21, 2007 established Siam Kubota Tractor Co.,Ltd. to manufacture domestic Tractor.
- August 2, 2010 amalgamated between The Siam Kubota Industry Co.,Ltd. and Siam Kubota Tractor Co.,Ltd. to "SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co.,Ltd.
The company now has a staff of more than 2,000 employees with all production capacity more than 200,000 units/year in order to meet rapidly increasing market demand in Asia.
ข้อมูลของบริษัทName of Company : SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co., Ltd. Primary Industries : Agricultural Machinery Number of Employee : 1000" Registration : 208 million baht Website : http://www.siamkubota.co.th
SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co., Ltd. is a joint venture between The Siam Cement Pcl. and Kubota Corporation Japan.
Siam Kubota is the first manufacturer of small diesel engines for agricultural use in Thailand that embraces state-of-the-art machinery and advanced technology from Japan under the control of a highly experienced team of personnel.
Siam Kubota is an integrated leader in agricultural machinery, offering a diverse range of products to accommodate all application needs. Siam Kubota’s product line-up spans diesel engines, walk-behind tractors, riding tillers, tractors, combine harvesters, and rice transplanters. It also extends to other agricultural tools and equipment including gasoline engines, brush cutter, power sprayer, v- belts, engine oil, gear oil, fertilizers, and other tractor implements.
With an unwavering commitment to developing Thai agriculture and contributing to a better quality of life for Thai farmers,Siam Kubota established The Siam Kubota Leasing Co.,Ltd in 2006. The new start-up provides leasing services, allowing farmers to own Siam Kubota products more readily.
We shall strive to continuously develop our personnel to stride towards becoming an innovative company and a leader in agricultural machinery in the ASEAN region.
Siam Kubota is committed to enhancing the knowledge and capabilities of its employees as well as instilling a sense of being part of an innovative company so they can rise to the challenge of an ever-changing business climate. Siam Kubota is also dedicated to developing new products and expanding its market in striding forward towards becoming a leader in the international agricultural machinery industry.
SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of The Siam Cement Group (SCG), the leader agricultural business in Thailand
has resulted from the efforts of our well-qualified, dedicated staff: our most valuable resource.
At Siam Kubota, as a modern, professionally-managed organization, our staff advance in their careers based on performance
and ability, measured by the principles of equity and fairness uniformly applied.
Siam Kubota attracts and selects the top talent in every operating location by offering competitive compensation and generous,
comprehensive benefits, such as vacation allowances, hospitalization, provident funds, group accident insurance, among others
ข้อมูลติดต่อและแผนที่Company Name : SIAM KUBOTA Corporation Co., Ltd. Address : 101/19-24 Moo 20 Navanakorn, Klongnueng, Klongluang, Pathumtani, Thailand 12120 Telephone : 0-2909-0300 ext. 758 / 615 ,0-29091673 Fax : 0-2520-4332,0-2909-1698 Home Page : http://www.siamkubota.co.th
Contact Person : Human Resources Department ชื่อผู้ติดต่อ : Human Resources Department ที่อยู่ : 101/19-24 Moo 20 Navanakorn, Klongnueng, Klongluang, Pathumtani, Thailand 12120 โทรศัพท์ : 0-2909-0300 Ext. 758 / 168 โทรสาร : 0-2520-4332 โฮมเพจ : http://www.siamkubota.co.th