My client seeks a talented mobile app delivery lead & architect who will spearhead the digital transformation efforts of this major Financial Services/technology consultancy.
You will be working on digital applications and projects that will transform the business and bring customer experience to greater heights. You will be working in squads with fellow UI/web enthusiasts.
They are seeing increasing demand from their customers on Flutter, as such someone with commercial experience of this would be highly preferred.
You Will Be Responsible for The Below Areas
- Work with Product Owner(s) to translate business requirements to technical requirements, including establish delivery timelines and deliverables
- Managing day-to-day activities of the tech team/squad, including creating, prioritizing & managing the backlogs of activities
- End to end project delivery experience in an agile manner
- Manage & coach a team of tech developers
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant computer science, engineering, information technology or related field
- 3+ of delivery lead experience with hands-on experience in delivering agile projects (planning, execution and team management) as well as managing a team of tech developers
- Extensive work experience as Scrum Master / Agile Coach, with in-depth knowledge of DevOps and strong background in agile tools (eg Jira)
- Experience with native app development and languages such as Java, SWIFT, Ruby for Android & iOS devices
- Flutter experience highly preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills • Excellent leadership and management skills