PRTR IT Division is working with a local IT Consultancy providing Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system implementation and services to corporates in the Industrial and Manufacturing industry. Specialized in IBM tools, they standardize the business process, reduce cost and maximize efficiency for their clients. With 20 years in the market, they have a great track record of providing services to their clients and they plan to continue in that direction.
- Consulting other team members on implementation and integration.
- Directly reporting to the Service Managers and/or Project Managers.
- Providing business requirements analysis for clients.
- Determining applications objective in alignment with clients’ requirements.
- Developing design to meet the client’s need.
- Developing a project plan through the evaluation of schedule and resources required for successful project implementation with Service Manager and/or Project Manager.
- Monitoring and tracking progress with clients through weekly meeting and measure against project plans to report the status of specific objectives.
- Clarifying integration programming requirements by providing Integration Workshops.
- Supporting the installation and tests on clients’ sites.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales technical support as necessary.
- Being the key point of contact between the client and internal teams.
- A Thai national not over 33 years of age.
- A degree holder in information technology, business or other related fields.
- Able to travel to industrial park areas (you are not required to have a personal vehicle).
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a functional consultant in EAM or ERP full cycle project implementation is mandatory.
- Experience working with material management, production planning and plant maintenance is mandatory.
- 3 years’ experience in system implementation is advantageous.
- Good English communication.
- ITIL v3 certificated is a plus.