- Develop a detailed project plan to track the progress of implementation for Enterprise Application, in small/medium/large projects in compliance with TEIBTO’s standards, meeting client expectations.
- Lead cross-functional project teams and manage the project resource.
- Monitoring the effective performance and utilization of the team. Ensuring that all team members maximize their utilization and by providing assistance to achieve this.
- Monitor and support Professional Service Team and Development Team in business process, systems design, configuration and implementation of Software Solutions for a wide range of industries.
- Conduct the formal performance appraisal process of all team members. Provide regular informal feedback and encouragement of team members.
- 5+ years of working experience in IT project management.
- Experience with ERP solution implementations as the overall project manager or as a functional project lead.
- Strong understanding of SDLC, Project Management or Agile Project Management.
- Ability to understand and analyze client requirements and to provide appropriate solutions.
- Preferable background in system implementation, cloud-based system.
Ref. Code: PMN03