Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 80303 - Chonburi, Chonburi, Thailand
Location: Based in Chonburi
- Responsible Supply Network Planning for Colgate Bangpakong Export customers
- Closely communicating with operation team such Production team and Logistic team to ensure product availability, identify and analyze inventory gap
- Work closely with planners and customers follow agreed criteria .i.e. MOQ, Remained shelf-life also follow SLOB procedure, STH/PDT lead time.
- Manage FG stock to follow inventory and safety stock policy and goal.
- Review and understand inventory for major identified concerns then lead to have clear agreed resolution / action plan together with Replenishment team and Production and Logistic team.
- Lead Master Data Maintenance via SAP MRP process, confirm those requirements. Amend / reflect/ update into system.
- Compliance with APO, SAP process / system and ensure parameter for Material (Stock items) Resource Planning are reviewed and amend /refresh to accurate.
- Work under assigned projects or any initiatives to support business growth or process improvement.
- To be Supply Chain SAP APO Power User Program once assigned.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Science, Engineering, International Business or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in production planner or related field.
- Proficient in using all Microsoft Office, advance in Excel and Power Point is preferable. Other computer skills i.e. SAP APO, Tableau
- Good English communication skills both writing and speaking
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good negotiation & problem solving skills.
- Work well with others and can work well under pressure.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.