Our client is a large multinational chemical industry. They supply various kind of performance materials, petrochemical, and other basic chemicals. The company is highly stable with revenue of more than USD 10 billion globally. They are looking for people who are fully engaged and ready to grow with the company.
- Financial statement monthly closing.
- Review and approve accounting transactions
- Interacting with external auditors for yearly financial statement audit
- Financial statement preparation and submission
- Financial statement consolidate package
- BS reconciliation
- Management report/Fixed cost report/Production cost report
- Corporate Income Tax (PND50, PND51) preparation and submission
- Input and output VAT, withholding tax (PND.3,53,54 /PP.36, PP 30)
- Interacting with revenue department for VAT refund
- Cash Flow management
- Bank reconciles
- Petty cash preparing and control
- Overseas and Local supplier's payment processing
- Cheque process
- Interacting with Bank.
- Handle the physical stock counting of Spare Parts and Fixed Assets.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's or a master's degree in Accounting or related field.
- More than 3 year of accounting experience
- Good command of verbal and written English.
- Experience in SAP is a plus
What's on Offer
Contact: Jirat Kongratana Quote job ref: 4125594 +66 2 012 5019
- Excellent salary
- Performance bonus up to 4-5 months
- Five-day work week
- Health Insurance