Our client is a leading Thai Mining Equipment Distributor as well as providing full mining service solutions.
- Develop baseline to create long term demand plan as well as lead production, sales and marketing to reflect short and medium term strategic plan.
- Continuous improvement to increase Forecast accuracy
- Ensure right stock level to meet forecast through right safety stock while ensuring cost optimization of total Supply Chain
- Develop alternate suppliers for critical raw material as a part of the risk management.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- improve supply chain planning and logistics processes to balance asset utilization and customer responsiveness as appropriate
- Be responsible to prevent obsolete stock as well finding solutions to clear obsolete stock
- Work with warehouse for space requirement to cope with business growth
- Develop and implement Supply Chain strategies and align them with business strategy
- Drive cost saving initiatives
- Manage Supply Chain team by ensuring synergy within the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Age 35-38 years old with minimum 10 years of working experience in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Good management skill & technique, strong leadership and decision making
- Good with ERP system and knowledge of Oracle or SAP is a must
- Effectively in English both written and spoken
- Experience in managing technical projects with machine installation and technical product line such as s'parts high sku is an advantage
What's on Offer
Contact: Naruemon Lipikarnkul Quote job ref: 4123826 +66 2 012 5038
- Leading Mining Machinery Distributor
- Attractive Benefit Package