The voestalpine VAE Group is the global market leader for railway turnout system solutions.
Innovative drive, detecting and locking systems, monitoring equipment for rolling stock as well as fixed assets and a variety of related services complement the product portfolio. Numerous well-known reference projects for high-speed, heavy haul, and urban traffic applications from all over the world demonstrate the comprehensive competence of the company.
Please find further information on our website: http://www.voestalpine.com/vae/en/
- Formulate and develop market and sales strategies aswell as monitor the market segments
- Develop customer awareness for the VAE-Group products and work in close cooperation with external sales representative (SEASCO) and VAE
- Lead evaluation of tender documents and specifications and orders in close cooperation with all needed departments.
- Negotiate and monitor all offers and its status and follow up with customers
- Information, preparation and release of orders for supply chain management and production needs
- Together with the Supply Chain Management department, responsible for Project Management and handling all notices, information and other remarks related to any project
- Responsible for after sales service
- Check Profitability of orders and initiated measures to improve/correct the profitability
- Enforcing and implementing OPEX methods principles from the VIP House
- Monitor Sales KPI’s. Define, initiate and execute measures
- Decision-making responsibility for major activities and events in coordination with the executive management
- University graduated in business administration/engineering or similar education in sales, marketing or related areas
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding in technical topics and production desired
- Flexibility and understanding of general contexts in view of markets, sales and logistic
- Deep knowledge in a sales area and department
- Spoken and written English (German and/or Thai skills are an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of turnouts
- Good Windows and MS Office skills are necessary (e.g. Excel, Word, Power point, …)
- Knowledge of an Enterprise resource planning system (ERP) is an advantage
- Leadership skills and ability to work under pressure aswell as assertiveness
- Independent work in coordination with the Executive Management
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
voestalpine’s status a leading partner in technology is due to its 52.000 employees who constantly improve the modern working environment, which values variety and innovation. We are looking forward to receive your application.
More information about our application process can be found on the first page of our application form and in the “FAQs to apply”.
If we have sparked your interest, please use our online application form.
Our CV - parsing tool makes your application even faster.
Contact & ApplicationRecruiter:
+43 50304 15-8439
+43 50304 28-264