RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 50,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
We place a strong emphasis on investing in our people, our best asset, enabling them to be customer focused at all times and exceeding their expectations. This is because our customers are at the heart of everything we do. So we look for people who have a strong belief in, and commitment to exceeding customer expectations, people who have pride and belief in their company. In return we offer a positive and supportive culture which ensures that together we can help our customers do great things.
The Inside Sales Executive will identify business potentials by providing effective coverage to the contact base. To achieve and exceed monthly territory sales revenue target, as set by the Area Sales Manager. This involves generating sales turnover growth in line with the achievement of Company budgets and agreed KPM primarily Sales and Gross Profit Margin.
- Work closely with the team for territory development
- Ensure that customer and end-user requirements relating to perceived product value are understood and assist in the translation of this information into advantaged product and sales strategies
- To plan effective sales calls by having pre-call planning utilizing support information.
- Call out to contact customer
- Complete sales task with the planned contacts, ensuring their buying authorities and internal purchasing procedures are understood
- To achieve effective territory coverage through the planning of sales calls to contacts within the framework of the customer call plan, achieving call frequencies consistent with the level of current or potential sales revenue
- Accountable for gathering competitive information from customer and market feedback and communicating it to the Sales Management
- Effectively set objectives of call, record outcome of the sales task on the Contact .Notes on the same day as the call, plus updating the weekly sales report on a daily basis. Complete all other sales and general administration work in a timely and professional manner
- Search for new business opportunities in existing accounts through the identification of new contacts
- Drive online business with new and existing customer
- To drive sale through digital by increase online sale channel
Offer / how to apply:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably with at least 2-3 years of experience relating to Sales, Telesales, Customer Service experience.
- Good in English skills.
- Excellent in Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enjoy doing direct sales and/or talking to customers over the phone.
- In-depth knowledge of the services and product range.
- Good negotiation skill
- Understanding of all marketing / sales-related internal and external data bases and
- Experience managing between 20-30 outbound calls per day.
- Committed, aggressive, result and target-oriented.
- Proficiency with personal computer and SAP knowledge is an advantage
In return we offer an outstanding benefits package, flexible working and career development to rival any global organisation. We provide a healthy work/life balance, along with a fulfilling and rewarding long term career. Please apply online, uploading your CV in English or email your resume to email@example.com