Job Title: Site Accounting Support “SAS”
Job Code: LOG022
Hierarchical Manager(s) Title(s) Site Financial Controller
Functional Manager(s) Title(s) SSC Front Office Finance Manager
The SAS is the Shared Service Centre representative on the Site. He/She acts as an interface between accounting and operations to ensure that the Financial Statements present an accurate and fair view of the business activity performed during the accounting period. He is the contact for managing/solving all issues linked to pending booking entries (GRNI, AP, Fixed assets, accruals and cut off, third party litigations).
- Coordination and Balance Sheet
- Collect, review and group the supplier invoices and manual payment requests at Site and send them by courier to the SSC as per the frequency agreed upon between the SSC and the Site.
- Forward all travel advance requests, employee reimbursement vouchers to the SSC as agreed upon. All non PO payment requests are to be validated by Site FC before they are sent to the SSC.
- Communicate to the SSC the details of the courier with a scan copy of the courier docket.
- Initiate emergency payment request workflow in Smart Process.
- Attend the daily SSC Meeting to review blocking points, process improvements and review of action plan.
- Be the point of contact for the SSC and the various departments at Site such as Purchase, HR, Logistics, Site finance team, Sales.
- Manage the Closing Binder Validation with the Site Finance Controller
- Accounts payable
- Forward to the SSC, the documents on supplier rejections
- Address MIRO booking issues for rate difference, quantity variation, issues on Indirect taxes mapping.
- For invoices without a PO, make sure to write down the GL code, Cost center code, date of receipt of invoice in finance on the face of the invoice, secure validation from Site FC and send to SSC.
- Organize supplier steering committee meetings for addressing price updates, supplier panel optimization, supplier litigations. (periodicity Monthly – Site FC, Purchase, SAS, SSC)
- Accounts receivable
- Communicate to SSC customer litigation progress.
- Communicate documents duly validated by Site FC to SSC on return for proper write off in SAP.
- Initiate manual invoice electronic workflow in Smart Process.
- General Ledger/Fixed Assets
- Review pending entries in GRNI account at the end of the month with logistics.
- Communicate and document all month end closing entries (accrual and cut-off).
- Send payroll validated by Site HR/Finance to SSC for payment/entry in SAP.
- Manage Fixed Assets follow-up - assets in progress, Start of Production (SOP) – depreciation form to be sent to SSC, physical inventory and write off.
- Creation of Internal Order / WBS for projects
- Update and follow up assigned fixed asset number
- Support SSC for activity at Site related to Statutory, MAF, Tax Audit.
- Propose inventory adjustment entry on valuation to SSC.
- Indirect taxes:
- Co-ordinate any mapping issues on indirect taxes
- Support SSC for proper 19bis, FTA, BOI follow up on Fixed Assets and Custom Duty including privilege transferred to vendors.
- Follow up on the tax dashboard with the SSC Tax team
- Coordinate with SSC timely authorization of payment requests / on hold payments.
- Communicate with SSC the vacation plans of Site authorized signatories.
- Coordinate with Site Purchasing to obtain original bank letters for new vendor creation.
- Perform all activities in line with the Valeo MAF, the local guidance and instructions and the Valeo Code of Ethic
- Validation of Freight invoices
- Validation of Manual Invoice (AR)
- Manage overdue topic with SSC AP and SSC AR
- Manage daily critical indicators for the management
- Other topics concerning Business controlling as required
- e-companies / GPS data processing during month close
People Management: YES NO X If People Management, how many employees are managed?
Number of people
Budget Management: YES NO X
Bachelor in accounting. MBA is a plus.
5 years experience in accounting.
Key Competences (Transversal/Professional)
Level (Directed/ Skilled/ Autonomous/ Role Model)
Proficiency to read and write Thai and English
Primary Location: TH-20-Chonburi Job: Finance Organization: 31P33R Thermal ASIA Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day Job Employee Status: Regular Job Type: Regular Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time Job Posting: 13/02/2020, 7:52:39 PM