Prepare costing analysis and cost stigmatization between standard cost and actual cost
- Control and track production costs in accordance with standards, Monthly Costing by product
- Prepare costing analysis and cost summarization between standard cost and actual cost
- Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis, internal audit, and coordination with inventory control
- Provide details of Risks and Opportunities for costs
- To supervise and support team and related department for inventory control and management
- Analysing gross margins and dealing with internal control reports.
- Monitoring all transaction movements to ensure accuracy.
- Performing monthly account closings and reconciliations.
- Preparing business performance reports.
- Using accounting system to review and test all functions related to costing modules to get more effective and efficient results and reduce errors.
- Estimated costs as well as forecast costs are distributed monthly.
- Reporting is critical to keeping the project manager and management aware of each project’s progress as well as sound an alert when cost overruns will lead to reduced profitability
- Month-end closing (stock report, sales report and analysis, output report, etc.)
- Ensure day-to-day business in controlling are as will run smoothly (SAP, Export, TP , Inventory)
- Ensure business Activities in Finance , Controlling operated smoothly.
- Support operations in order to meet business admission.
- Inventory control, BOI and obsolete scrap activities
- Thai nationality, aged 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 7 years of accounting experience and very strong in costing in a manufacturing field.
- Experience in electronic manufacturing is a MUST.
- High standards of accuracy and precision.
- Able to work with team members
- Having comprehensive understanding about Cost Accounting, Accounting Cycle and Costing
- Having a strong cost system background and have excellent analytical skill in Controlling and reporting; especially on production cost, variance analysis and understanding of accounting principals
- Strong in inventory control and internal control
- Having knowledge or experience in Audit field, SAP system and BOI is preferable
- Experience working with factory personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- Proactive and have an attitude for problem-solving and ability to lead, motivate and support team
- Strong in inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft office especially Excel