The Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Assisting the Accounting Services Manager on ad hoc accounting matters.
- Ensuring all data entries are completed before month-end close processing (e.g. accrual for project costs, allocation costs).
- Managing and maintaining proper filing records.
- Being responsible for monthly Taxes filings.
- Liaising with intercompany accountants.
- Being responsible for General Accounting (AP/ AR / GL).
- Supporting general admin Finance and handling accounting functions & data entry in the Finance Department.
- Performing reconciliation of banks and balances.
- Handling staff petty cash claims & journal uploads.
- Ensuring the adherence to company policies and guidelines and to assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Ensuring adequacy of monthly accruals of various costs and expenses for proper matching of revenues.
- Preparing regular monthly balance sheet account reconciliations with supporting analysis and schedules and proactively ensuring resolution on open issues.
- Providing regular monthly analysis of profit and loss accounts and report on variances (actual vs budget).
- Assisting in preparing annual budgets.
- Being responsible for all internal and external audit engagements such as submission of the required schedules, reports, analytics and supporting documents.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual/year-end Tax filing and government statutory reporting requirement.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Finance, Accounting or a Costing & Tax field.
- At least five years of financial management experience with managerial capacity, with experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in the use of SAP or ERP.
- Having a CPD License is an advantage.
- Ambitious, highly self-motivated, meticulous, results-oriented and an effective team player.
- Good human relations, a positive attitude, good planning, decision-making and communication skills, and knowledge of problem-solving techniques.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
REFERENCE CODE: AS3332012