- Supporting and administering all Human Resources processes and policies and being responsible for HR and administrative duties in the following area:
- Recruitment, Hiring process, Employee on-boarding, Retention Program, Conducting exit interviews and Company asset return.
- Payroll process, Welfare and Benefits enrollment (Insurance and Provident Fund).
- Training and Development.
- Employee Relations, Employee Satisfaction Survey, Result from the analysis.
- Administration (Newsletter, Staff Activities, Sports Day, Birthday Party, Team Building, Company Anniversary award and 5S Program).
- Being the single point of contact for HR service.
- Handling Work Permit and expat-related issues.
- Preparing HR necessary report and any other job duties assigned by the employer.
- Being an HR Strategic Partner, Change Agent, and Employee Champion.
- Liaising with EMR on matters and awareness of environmental aspect.
- Following the implementation of corrective & preventive actions.
- Investigating active failures to establish the ‘why’ and ‘how’ with the objective of identifying contributing factors and recommending preventing measures or changes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Law, Political Science, Human Resource Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an HR function, including the recruitment process, rewards system, Training and Development, HR Information System and day-to-day Employee Relations.
- Must have a demonstrated ability and desire to deliver results, be independently motivated and maintain highest degree of confidentiality.
- Good presentation skills and computer literacy e.g. MS Office, ERP Program.
- Good English communication skills (spoken and written).
- Good working experience in a new plant set up will be an advantage.
Our client offers a basic salary, a five-day working week, a provident fund, group insurance, an annual bonus and a fantastic opportunity for career progression.
Reference Code: HR1202811