- Managing sales and marketing activities.
- Cold calling in order to create interest in products and services and generating new business leads and arranging meetings.
- Maintaining a good relationship with every customer and finding new business development.
- Coordinating with back office to find solutions to fulfil customers’ needs.
- Pro-actively developing new channels to market.
- Coordinating marketing events, seminars and road-shows.
- Reviewing the website and ensuring it is frequently updated with the latest information.
- Presenting & selling company’s products & services to customers; based on ERP, BI and IoT Package.
- Closing sales and achieving company target.
- Preparing sales kits & presentation materials.
- Preparing sales forecast and pipeline reports to management.
- Preparing sales proposal and issuing sales order, sales invoice and any related sales document.
- Performing other tasks assigned by management.
- Thai nationality, Female age 25-35 years old
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum GPA of 2.6.
- Experienced in Sales at least 1-2 years in ERP, BI Software or Financial Software.
- Good command of English for both internal and external communication.
- Customer- and target-oriented to exceed customer satisfaction.
- Computer skills, especially relating to MS Office.
- Good communication skill, pleasant personality and ability to work under pressure.
- Hardworking, result-oriented, initiative and has a good attitude.
- Working Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00.
- Transportation fee 100 THB per working day.
- Bonus (Paid 2 times/Year).
- Group insurance.