Our client is a market leading computer software company
- Setup and configure software products for the existing client and new clients.
- Manage product release for the customers and install software for the existing customers.
- Lead technical tasks for the implementation project such as build- up new system, configure system in OS level, data migration, report development and print out development.
- Train customers in the areas of system admin functions and report development.
- Provide trouble shooting and technical advice to both existing and new customers.
- Provide technical advice to the consultants and support analysts.
- Keep technical competency in local level by working closely with regional team
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor Degree in the Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Business Computer or related field.
- Min 4 years of solid experience in Technical consultant, Pre & Post sales, SAP consultant or project management.
- ERP experiences are preferred
- Good English communications skills (need to discuss technical issues/tasks with other countries).
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with internal and external project teams.
- Excellent customer service minded and Able to travel outside Bangkok.
- Familiar with DMS (Dealer Management System) software would be a big plus
- Strong PC technical knowledge, including MS Office, MS Excel
- Java, SQL, C ++ programing knowledge is a plus,
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix OS and related system commands Windows/ Unix server experience
What's on Offer
Flexible working hours , Excellent Salary and Benefits
Contact: Natawut Ruankaeo Quote job ref: 4118860 +66 2 012 5047