The Accounting Supervisor will be providing general support for the Accounting Manager as follows:
- Supporting the Asst. Accounting Manager in all financial control and record-keeping activities; financial reporting including the Financial & Accounting team.
- Supporting the Accounting Manager in relation to all payment system reconciliations and controls.
- Being in charge of the detailed recording, classification and reporting of revenues, costing, and expenses.
- Being in charge of all matters related to tax, BOI, and other external reporting.
- Being in charge of the detailed recording, classification, and reporting of trade receivables, fixed assets, trade payables, and other accounts.
- Supervising the accounting staff.
- Performing various other duties and responsibilities which may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance field.
- Over 2 years of working experience in finance and accounting.
- Knowledge of Thai tax laws and BOI privileges.
- Strong interpersonal skills and familiar with working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in using the SAP accounting program.
- Good command of English (expat supervisor).
- Able to work on Saturdays (twice per month).
Reference code: ACS1412011