- Assisting and coordinating with the Accounting Manager to manage and support the finance operation of the company both manufacturing and service department.
- Handling all Accounting functions (AR, AP, GL, Fixed Asset, VAT and Taxation).
- Preparing the financial account in line with the Accounting principle and taking care of corporate tax matters.
- Coordinating with internal and external auditors and other government.
- Preparing a monthly, half-year and year-end financial package reports (Complied with Thai and German GAAP).
- Preparing the financial report, management report and budgeting under a tight deadline.
- Verifying weekly, monthly, overseas payment and PND1, 3. 53, 54 PP 30, 36.
- Preparing PND 50, PND 51 and annual budget.
- Being the team lead to inventory checking and performing ad hoc assignments as required.
- Age over 32 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Accounting field.
- Good experience in Accounting Software (SAP).
- Having experience in the Manufacturing of Automotive or Manufacturing industry will be an advantage.
- Good command in English both written and speaking.
- Good knowledge of Thai rules and regulations related to taxes and finance regulations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.