PRTR Manufacturing Recruitment team is supporting a client that is a leading global manufacturer in the automotive industry. This company is potentially growing in the market and established in more than 30 countries such as Europe and S/N America, Africa and SEA with a great number of operation plants. This is a great opportunity for someone to join them and establish themselves within a fantastic company.
They are currently looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to responsible for all accounting activities, manage the closing report and taxation. We are interested in people with supervisory or management experience within an Accounting team.
The company is located in Bang Plee, Samutprakarn. The company provides good salary and benefits, variable bonus and the successful candidate will have a good career prospect.
- Being responsible for preparing monthly end, closing report and financial report for the group company.
- Taking care of all general accounting functions (AR, AP, GL and Fixed Asset).
- Handling all the VAT and Taxation documents and dealing with the government for any tax-related issues.
- Being responsible for internal and external auditors.
- Being involved in the inventory process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- At least 4 years of experience in Accounting for manufacturing.
- Experienced in month-end closing and financial reporting.
- Has knowledge of Accounting system such as SAP.
- Good command of English.