Amadeus’ purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your own career, you will be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us!
Summary of the role
The primary mission is to provide Amadeus users located in Financial Service Hubs, central business units, regional offices and ACOs, with 2nd Level Support Services and Solution Administration Services operating to defined Service Level Targets.
The role of the Support Delivery Managers is to be the eyes, the ears and the voice for their allocated region and applications. Support Delivery Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management of the incident management process in the time zone and the resource administration in the location, monitoring operational efficiency of staff, handling escalations and crisis follow-up.
They manage all interactions and inquiries concerning business support requirements from partner organizations or DTS project organizations. The role of these managers will be mainly to provide a local support Point of Contact for a given region and during critical situations (crisis management) and are responsible for ensuring the reactiveness and efficiency of the relevant support services.
They will work with business partners and DTS services to identify and define “What support services and service targets are needed for each of our solutions in their regions” and to ensure the correct communication (service scope, service value and impacts, measurements) between the sites and the BSS management and delivery streams.
The Digital Customer Experience Solutions manager will be responsible for the support delivery for the following applications:
- The ONEVIEWCX Helpdesk , Sales Force Automation and training applications running on SIEBL CRM
- The CISCO Contact Center applications and Call recording applications
- WorkForce Management applicaiton
- Amadeus Direct
- The INCA business case tool
- Develop effective business relationships in close cooperation with the DBS Service management and the Business Relationship Management organization of DTS in order to define a catalogue of support services and a customer care plan.
- Provide clear and concise communication on service impacts, scheduled maintenance activities and service performance or status information to business partners and executive management.
- Provide inputs for service support impacts and requirements during the demand arbitration process.
Customer and Production Support
- Coordinate and follow-through on the recovery functional incidents raised against the CRM Seibel, the Contact Center and Workforce management solutions, supported by internal staff or outsourced service delivery staff, with a specific focus on serious issues or VIP tickets for the APAC region. Ensure and coordinate partner communications and escalations to the Level 3 support groups are effective and efficient
- Coordination of the Follow-the-Sun process for the customer and production support, respecting Operational Level Agreements with internal partners and Service Level Agreement with external customers. Lead and participate to the support time-zone hand-over meetings
- Manage and assist team members in the BSS delivery streams in serious or crisis situations, and coordinate or support the elaboration of Incident Management Reports (when applicable)
- Become a recognized customer access point for all inquiries or support issues and services requests on the DBS business solutions
- Manage customer satisfaction and service experience with a specific emphasis on customer care and the collection of customer feedback
- Contribute to the harmonization of 2nd Level Support process and interactions with level 1 and Level 3 and support teams and external vendors
- Ensure the Implementation and continuous improvement of the Incident and service management processes
- Ensure service excellence by participating to the creation of service measurements and a Support Measurement Dashboard
- Advise internal partners on potential support issues and risks
- Protect the solution teams from direct solicitation from users
- Use consistently ITIL best practices
Service Transition and Deployment Support
- Manage the support aspects of the service transition process for all new WEMEA deployment projects or service introductions, ensuring KT sessions are organized and validated, functional and technical documentation is developed, and process flows and service targets are documented, approved and updated, and stored in the support services catalogue
- Ga analysis definition between the Global Template and the local legal/statutory requirements.
- Define needed integration points with legacy platforms or 3rd party interfaces.
- Validate localization needs in the form of defined RICEFs.
- Actively participate in testing activities to assure the solution readiness.
- Work with local Release teams on cutover plan definitions and management of activities during this period.
- Participate to the Service Readiness approval processes and the preparation of the support service communications.
Team Management Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and direction to other BSS site staff
Education and qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience. English (fluent- our business environment is primarily in English)
- General knowledge of Amadeus fundamentals: history, business, offer, strategy, technology and organization.
MySD (My Service Desk)
- Ability to use the MySD Desk tool to perform the client service (management of incidents, service requests, inquiries)
- Ability to use the Amadeus internal tool to organize, automate, and synchronize Incident and problem management with customer services, Problem management and technical support teams
Amadeus Internal IT Solutions
- Competency covering the ability to develop/configure/support a Solution based on Market standard tools such as ERP systems (SAP, Oracle -Siebel..), or Business Intelligence tools ( Business Objects), BPM (Aris, Oracle BPM)
- Basic understanding of customer service IT tools : Voice Over IP Telephony, Call Routing, Multi-site virtual centers, CVP queuing with VXML applications, Intelligent screen pop to Siebel CRM application, Cisco Unified Intelligent Center reporting set-up
- Amadeus process training will be given on internal tools.
Certification – ITIL v. 3
- Ability to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible with minimum disruption to the business
Service Request Management
- Ability to handle Service requests that could be small changes on the system, how to questions or functional processes advice
Root Causes Analysis
- Ability to use the Root Cause Analysis method to help stakeholders understand causes of a problem well enough to achieve permanent resultion of that problem
- Analytical skills
- Communication - advanced English communication
- Listening/questioning skills
What we can offer you
- Working in a global travel tech based company with +15,000 professionals in more than 195 countries
- Be part pf a dynamic team, highly motivated with a great sense of achievement with strong focus on user experience
- There is also potential opportunities for international travel for team building and training
- Amadeus has been rated as one of the top employers in Thailand for the last 3 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.