At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. To better reflect this, ‘The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.’ is our new promise to our people.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
- Benefits and Welfare
- To register, update and cancel employee information with Social Security fund and Medical/Life insurance.
- To validate medical and expenses claim to align with the company policies and procedures together with processing any related activities.
- Reporting and HR System
- To prepare people report and conduct an analysis on monthly basis or ad hoc upon request by Talent Team and Service Lines.
- To support implementation of HR Technology such as Success Factors and also other Technology of EY.
- To response and manage timesheet recording system and provide solution to employees.
- To update Timesheet record and Over time for operation staff.
- HR Operations
To be in charge with administration processes including documentation of any related HR matters.
- Project and other assignment
To participate in various projects and ensure the implementation of all projects are completed as plan.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Master / Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- 1 - 2 years in Human resource management, HR Benefits and welfare, HR Reporting or HRIS.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, etc).
- Must have an advanced knowledge of excel functions and formulas.
- Good command both Thai and English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proficiency with Data visualized tools such as Power BI, Tableau will be an added advantage.
- Good Interpersonal and relationship management.
- Be enthusiastic, initiative, and friendly.
- Analytical skill and Detail Oriented.
What we look for
We're interested in professionals with the drive to take on new responsibilities and projects. You'll need the confidence to speak up with your own creative thoughts on a wide range of areas. You'll also have the opportunity to achieve your potential by being given professional development and experiences with clients across geographies. If you're keen to play a pivotal role within a highly focused legal transactions and corporate compliance, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.