Why not joining CREA?
- CREA enables and facilitates brands to outperform sales in E-commerce platforms in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and more countries to come.
- Founded in 2019 by 2 Lazada Co-Founders and managing by a strong group of professionals from the industry such as Lazada, Shopee, Facebook, Amazon, Samsung, etc.
- We are a team of e-commerce veterans, within 2 years of operations, CREA is the only e-commerce enabler who has won the 3 Stars Rating Award from Lazada, our Partner.
- We achieved Brand success to generate more than 5M USD GMV quarterly & managing more than 20 brands in LazMall!
- We have won the Best Lazada Partner Award from LazMall Brands Future Forum Award in 2021.
These successes guarantee the strong future growth of CREA in the SEA region.
Don't miss this opportunity to come and join our team and be a part of history as we deliver results for one of the largest enablers in the region after just less than 2 years!
The company is implementing Odoo for the accounting and finance module and requires internal expertise to oversee the system and understand the software.
- You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations.
- Take Initiatives for the required changes in the software development process to manage overall quality.
- Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
- Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
- Expert in accounting flow E2E for trading and service business in an ERP system
- Bachelor’s Degree in data science or related field
- Strong experience in Odoo / ERP system
- Experience in accounting systems e.g., SAP NetSuite Oracle is a plus
- Open-minded attitude
- Understand Odoo system especially in accounting and finance module inside out.
- Able to suggest and write the workflow related to accounting/finance/procurement in Odoo for engineers to develop.
- Able to spot the error/bugs and willing to deep dive to the root causes and implement the fixation.
CREA is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. CREA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age.