Our client is a global leader in industrial machine manufacturing.
- Being responsible for full accounting transaction (A/P, A/R, G/L), balance sheet, BOI, financial statement and report.
- Ensuring all accounting transactions are accurate and timely.
- Verifying and monitoring daily transactions that are posted to the accounting system.
- Monitoring and controlling over Fixed Assets Registration and Depreciation.
- Verifying the monthly WHT and VAT Submission to Revenue Department.
- Coordinating with the auditor to complete yearly audited financial statements.
- Handing the closed accounting, month-end and year-end process and preparing financial statements.
- Providing regular updates to management regarding company finances.
- Ensuring that the company maintains compliance with accounting legislation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3-5 years solid accounting experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas) and accounting software (Oracle, ERP).
- Have experience and knowledge about BOI, cost calculation, and allocation expenses.
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data and problem-solving skills.
- A highly motivated self-starter and ability to work independently and without supervision.
- High energy, strong management, and demonstrated interpersonal /cultural skills.
- Good command in English, with the ability to communicate at all levels both within the customer’s organization (both local and multi-national) and internally.
- Good communication skills and the desire to work as part of a multi-tasking team.