At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
As the Assistant HR Manager, you will:
- Implement and conduct on a timely basis HR processes and practices including, recruitment, hiring, orientation and training. HRIS data management and reporting.
- Benefit administration and employee compensation.
- Conflict resolution, investigations and corrective action processes.
- Fill in for HR Manager and/or department staff as requested in a professional and confidential manner and in compliance with all applicable employment and laws, regulations and policies.
- As requested, conduct investigations, coordinate with department management and advise on the process for employee coaching and corrective actions.
- Process HR data and payroll entries and reports in a timely manner and in compliance with established practices; maintain up-to-date documentation, file/scan related personnel records.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, or a related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years HR experience.
- Experience with advanced HRIS systems (e.g. Workday, Oracle, SAP etc.).
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, HR policies, processes and practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to establish and maintain effective support and rapport across the organization.
- Able to prioritize based on service level agreements, urgency, and level of impact to the business
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the center of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact William.Senavat@tollgroup.com on
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in Thailand and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.