About our group:
Head FA engineer supports team to proceed FA characterization to provide FA data that can enlighten team to further get solution of product improvement. We closely collaborate among various engineering teams in Teparuk factory (PLM, QE, AME, Test, SQE, MR&D, EI, MI, ME, etc.) or cross-site/ross-team function, either in mass-pro, NPD, FDB, DE or development phases. We help among each other team to deliver opportunity to save cost, improve process, quality, reliability, time to volume, time to market. We keep searching for opportunity to utilize technology and knowledge base to develop innovative analysis tools/ equipment/ workflow/ applications to improve working efficiency.
About the role - you will:
- Continue developing s/w applications that provides automatic image arrangement for preparing and consolidating FA data and FA image into PPT file
- Develop AI/ML model that is accurate enough to replace task of FA engineer in providing manually inspecting to characterize and identify defect classification
- Integrate AI/ML capability to enable automatic defect classification feature into the automatic image arrangement application (in the first bullet)
- Generate documents that records all necessary detail and instruction of program or the script in order to help next people who will take care after #internship
- Engage with other engineers in head FA team to support minimum task requirement of FA department such as Lean Kaizen and Glass wall activity in team.
- Strong Experience or Background in AI/Ml application development
- Coding skill with Python language
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good presentation skill
Your experience includes:
- Knowledge in computer science or computer engineering
- Ability in server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net(C# or VB).
- Aptitude in Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Familiarity with database technology such as Oracle, MySQL and MongoDB and also NoSQL is a plus
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Experience with Data Visualization libraries/tools/toolkits like Tableau, Vislt, ParaView, Protoviz, d3, Highcharts, Processing, etc.
- Expertise in interactive graphics, data visualization, data mining and data analysis
Home to 4,000+ employees, our Teparuk site produces nano-recording heads, a crucial component of the read/write functionality of a hard disk drive. Our Teparuk facility is a fun and active site. Here at work you and your colleagues can grab breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at our 24-7 on-site canteen and coffee shop. Get in a few laps around our running track or enjoy volleyball, ping pong, badminton or football through our on-site gymnasium and fitness center. We also offer music, dance and yoga activities. Enjoy many on-site festivals and celebrations as well as opportunities to give back to the local community.
Location: Teparuk, Thailand