As a member of our Solutions Architect - Payment Platform, you will be in charge of designing and developing complex payment system for millions of Wallet customers and merchants. At Ascend, you will be part of an enthusiastic team who are directly responsible for improving the lives of millions.
- Define, maintain and communicate architecture blueprint for payment platform
- Identify and execute key strategy projects to improve services quality, sustainability, extensibility and cost saving
- Create and maintain documents and technical artifacts which comply to architecture, security and compliance standards
- Enforce standard documents, policies and provide guidance to development teams
- Work closely with product, security, technical operations and developers to create design for product development
- A positive, can-do attitude, who naturally expresses a high degree of empathy to others.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. We are more interested in passion for technology and what you are capable of, than academic
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience defining, applying and enforcing architecture standards, guidelines and policies to the organization
- Good communication skills, abilities to discuss with technical and non-technical people, present ideas and motivate people
- Experience with a broad mix of technologies, including a strong subset of:
- Core Java 8-11, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, NetflixOSS
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, EnterpriseDB, NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, ELK)
- Messaging or streaming middleware such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Cloud platform AWS
- Open Authentication (OAuth)
- Experience with distributed architectures, SOA, microservices and Platform-as-aService (PaaS)
- Experience with Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies
- Familiarity with container orchestration technologies such as Mesos and Kubernetes
- Experience with high availability, high-scale, and performance systems.