As a Marketing Planning & Strategy Analyst, this role's overall purpose is to focus on overall marketing media optimizing (AdWords, Facebook, CRM, SEO etc.), and deliver beyond impressions and clicks and finding creative online marketing tactics to drive sales including promotional strategy or website optimization. Additionally, you will be responsible to handle client & account management tasks involving services being provided in a timely fashion, maintaining and developing relationships with key clients and more.
Specifically, this role will be doing:
- Be accountable for the client's success, responsible for overall client performance and satisfaction
- Plan client roadmaps based on their objectives, backed by data or industry best practices
- Monitor budget, performance, and key metrics closely throughout the month, quarter and year.
- Work with media optimization team to execute plans to meet budget, targets and deadlines
- To be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client's needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed.
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Collaboratively work with design, sales team, creative, advertising, account management, accounting and other team members from various departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met
- Collaborating with the sales and key account team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Provide performance reports, demonstrating deep understanding of each media channel and areas that clients need help in (ecommerce, lead generation or branding)
- Initiate ways to improve client performance and team efficiency
- Manage clients by ensuring that clients are satisfied with our services, performance and relationship
- Consult and grow client's businesses by developing data-driven sound online marketing strategies and media plans that meet business objectives, as well as suggest best practices to clients to have best-in-class ecommerce website
- Manage client expectations by clearly indicating KPIs/goals and scope of work of each project, and all possible issues that could happen, as well as the recovery measure and prevention plan
- Improve effectiveness of work processes between team and clients by removing inefficient processes and introducing methods or tools that reduce time in completing each task.
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Experience in client-facing or consulting roles such as Digital Media Planning, Account Management or Project Management
- In-depth knowledge in Google Analytics and have a deep understanding of online marketing media channels
- Understand ecommerce business models/trends in Thailand and understand advertising ecosystems to be able to provide consulting to clients.
- 1-2 years working experience in an Ecommerce company, Internet start-up, International Brand, FMCG, retailer or consulting BBB
- Previous experience in trade marketing, brand management, merchandising would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other related software and hold the ability to quickly adapt to new software and tools
Essentially, the main factor that drives this team is talented individuals who can enable brands to become high-performing businesses. Our goal is to help brands achieve optimum performance and reach their targets! Additionally, you will be working with and learning from teammates who are flexible, adaptable and share positive energy with each other.
If you are someone passionate about ecommerce – an individual with the right skills, passion and commitment to bring brands to the next level, and you feel that we are the right fit for YOUR career goals, then this is the place to be! Join the aTeam as a Marketing Planning & Strategic professional!
Think you've got what it takes to be part of the aTeam? Apply now.