Our client is a leading poultry & chicken processing manufacturer. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of CFO to be responsible for the overall perspective of finance accounting as well as the IPO project for the company.
- Overseeing all corporate finance & accounting activities for the company’s business in Thailand; poultry farm, slaughter house and chicken processing, including new/expanding business in the future for both domestic & international markets.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Taking part as a Strategic Adviser for the IPO project as well as finance and accounting, and, having a critical role in supporting with the Senior Leadership team in strategic decision-making and operations.
- Dealing with all parties involved in the IPO project, both internal and external organisations; FA, Auditor, SET, etc.
- Supervising the preparation of financial auditing by Big4-accounting audit firms.
- Coordinating and leading the annual audit process, liaising with external auditors and the Finance Committee of the Board of Directors; assess any changes necessary.
- Overseeing & reviewing the internal audit process required for the IPO preparation process.
- Ensuring the compliance of the company’s activities for IPO preparation process.
- Providing leadership and managing the new ERP system implementation – Microsoft Dynamic, as well as analyzing all business objectives and recommending solutions.
- Communicating effectively to present the critical financial matters to the Board of Directors.
- Male or female, aged 40+ with a mature personality.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 15 years of accounting experience that must include leadership in accounting & financial roles.
- Must been experienced in public company as well as experience in manufacturing companies. Experience from agi-food business is preferable.
- Solid experience or knowledge of SET regulations and IPO is essential.
- Must be adaptable with a strategic mind-set, detail-oriented and a strong ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Must have a good command of English and be computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills with a full set of skills in people management, and, a commercial mind-set.