Principal consultant(Thai)Req ID: 36503 Location: Bangkok, TH
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
Work closely with customer to identify, analyze, validate and document business processes and provide solution approach compatible within the product framework . Oversee proper implementation by providing functional specifications and acceptance criteria. Act as a liaison between the customer business users and the project development and testing team.
- Understand and document customer’s functional and technical requirements, user stories, and acceptance scenarios.
- Understand limitations and possibilities of the system and their implications on the business processes and functionality.
- Initiate and oversee project solution design
- Provide presentations and demonstrations on Product Features
- Functional support to development teams in design processes
- Functional support to the testing teams by preparing test scenarios and participate in system testing before releases to the customers
- Write new requirements / User Stories documents, for new functionalities (CRs, new features, etc.).
- Participate in training activities of employees and customers.
- Education : BE and MBA (Equivalent)
- Experience required is minimum 8 years as a Business Analyst.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with information systems (such as ERP)
- Experience in General Insurance Business (Motor/PA/Health etc).
- Ability to match between customer functional requirements and application system options/functionalities in an efficient way.
- Excellent communications skills English (mother tongue level) is a must. Must be able to translate and communicate in written and orally the requirements from Thai language to English and vice versa.
- Experience with overseas customers.
- Experience with core organizational product implementations (good to have)